Thursday, March 11, 2010

Metamorphoses (The Creation) How Things Came to Be

I had seen the Metamorphoses play in school some time ago, and thought that maybe reading or this case listening to the story would help me understand it better, but since the first few words I heard from the guy telling the story, I realized I wouldn’t be able to understand it.
For some reason, I think reading is better than having to listen to someone saying it in a very boring and hard to understand. Did I ever mention that the audio is in English and Latin?! Well, it is and I think that, that makes even more confusing.

There was little I was able to understand. It mainly talked about the way things came to be, and in a way it was something like the Bible, because it also talks about water and earth being divided by the gods. It like the creation, how thing began, and led to the present time.
Everything changed and develop, until to be how we now them now a days. It mainly refers to nature, and how the elements began and how the rivers started to flow and the rocks made the mountains and hills, plains and valleys. There was also climate and how it was made to have a perfect relationship between hot and cold and be able to find a valance.
I think it would be more interesting if we read it and not listened to it, because it could be a very good story.

No comments:

Post a Comment